Wednesday 20 May 2015

What I'm Wearing Wednesday | May 20, 2015

#OOTD


This morning I'm heading out to a brunch at 11:00 am so I'm a little more dressed up than usual. I have on a black body-con skirt from Bootlegger with a black and gold belt from Bluenotes. My pink tank with a lace detail is from Ardenes as well as my black lace pointed toe flats. My cardigan and tights are both from H&M. Lastly, my vintage white hardcover purse is from a little vintage shop in a town 75 minutes down the highway from my city. I really like this outfit, I think it's super cute and dressy enough for a fancy brunch while not being too over the top. Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I love H&M 's clothing! That vintage purse is so nice! Sadly I don't have a vintage store near me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have a town down the highway where I live that is 1 gas station, 3 restaurants, a post office, and 4 vintage shops!! haha. It's quite the drive but worth the gas.

      Delete