Sunday 10 May 2015

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge | May 10, 2015

3. Family


It's so hard to express my gratitude toward my family with words. I'm a firm believer in family comes first and family is everything. I am so blessed to have a solid support system within my family, immediate and extended. Of course members with in my family do argue (loudly ha ha ha), but it's amazing to know that no matter what the problem is we all still love each other unconditionally and at the end of the day we are all there for each other through the good and the bad.

There's so many amazing memories I can recall with my family. Some of my most fond memories are out at camp when loads of the extended family would come over and we would do a big barbecue and play games, and go to the beach, and then end the night around the bonfire. There was always tonnes of laughter and fun. As much as I used to gripe about going to camp (no cell service, no friends, blah blah blah) most of my best memories are from there.

I honestly can not express how grateful I am for my family. They are an amazing bunch; kind, loving, supportive, and always good for a laugh! I'm so looking forward to all the exciting things I will do with my family this summer!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment