Friday 29 May 2015

Food Friday | May 29, 2015

What I Ate Today


7:30am - Breakfast

Today I had my typical morning breakfast of 1/4 cup oatmeal made in 1/3 cup 2% milk, topped with cinnamon and raw cacao bits.


10:20am - Mid-morning snack

Today I worked 9-5 so on my first break of the day I had 1/2 cup multi-grain Cheerios in 1/4 cup 2% milk.


12:50pm - Lunch

For lunch I enjoyed a nice salad made of romaine lettuce, tomatoes, some cubed old cheddar cheese, and 1 breaded grilled chicken breast. I dressed it with a homemade oil and vinegar dressing.


5:30pm - Dinner

Dinner every Friday night is pizza at my house! Tonight we treated ourselves to Little Caeser's three meat hot and ready since for the past few weeks we have made our own pizzas!

I'll probably have a little snack around 7:30pm. Usually I will have some air popped popcorn or a little (and I mean little, like maybe 1/4 cup- it's so incredibly rich) bowl of homemade ice cream!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment