Thursday 14 May 2015

Random Thought Thursday | May 14, 2015

Places I Want to Travel


I want to travel. So badly do I want to travel but I've never really gotten the opportunity to travel outside of North America. Heck, I haven't really gotten the opportunity to travel within North America! I've made a list of the top 25 places in the world I'd like to see and today I thought I'd share that list with you!

1. Fairy Pools - Isle of Skye, Scotland

2. Glass beach - California USA

3. Glow worm cave - New Zealand

4. Atlantic ocean road - Norway

5. Valley of 10 peaks - Banff, Canada

6. Nottingham castle - England

7. Glacier national park - Montana, USA

8. Rothenburg ob der Tauber - Germany

9. Fingal's cave - Scotland

10. Athabasca falls - Alberta, Canada

11. The dark hedges - Northern Ireland

12. White haven beach - Australia

13. The narrows - Texas Hill Country

14. Havasu falls - Arizona, USA

15. Preacher's rock - Norway

16. Neuschwanstein castle - Germany

17. Beachy head - England

18. Wind cathedrals - Namibia, South Africa

19. Dunnottar castle - Scotland

20. Wicklow national park - Ireland

21. Sea cliffs - Etretat, France

22. Coastal potholes - California, USA

23. Waterfall castle - Poland

24. Mystic forest - Netherlands

25. Zion national park - Utah, USA

This certainly isn't all the places I would dream of visiting but I had to narrow it down for the sake of a post ha ha. If there are any you think I should add to my list please do let me know!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment