Wednesday 1 July 2015

What I'm Wearing Wednesday | July 1, 2015

#OOTD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!! I'm someone who loves having any possible reason to celebrate so Canada turning 148 today is as good an excuse as any I do believe! I plan to spend my day with my best friend Amanda, enjoying the festivities that are happening in my city and then finishing off the night downtown watching the fireworks!
For my Canada day outfit I'm showing pride in my country by wearing a Canada top from Bluenotes. I've paired it with pink ripped jeans also from Bluenotes, and chevron patterned shoes from BoatHouse
My nails are bright red for the occasion- Lollipop by Essie. I'm so excited to have a wonderful day of celebrations and an evening of fireworks!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day!! I'm spending it in Niagara, and I'm looking forward to fireworks tonight over the falls! Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness that'd be gorgeous- I'm slightly jealous haha!! Enjoy that :)

      Delete