Sunday 26 July 2015

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge | July 26, 2015

14. A Talent You Have

I don't know if people would necessarily call it a 'talent' but I am very grateful for my knack to read people easily. When I first meet people I can usually tell within the first hour or so of being with them if they're someone I want to associate with.

For example, first year university my friend (not the one in the photo) started seeing a guy and I immediately got a bad vibe from him. I didn't say anything to her until a few months later when she asked me why I was always so quiet and cold around her guy, I told her I just have a bad feeling about him. Not even a month later she found out he was not only dating her but about 3 or 4 other girls as well. 

I've been this way my whole life- very rarely being wrong in my intuition. I will spend a small amount of time with people and know immediately if they're going to be someone I want in my life or not. This has allowed me to have a small and really intimate group of close friends whom I love and trust.
Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment