Thursday 9 July 2015

Random Thought Thursday | July 9, 2015

My First Time

1. First tweet
Probably not the best thing to have as my first tweet, but at least it's honest ha ha ha. 
2. First blog post
I suppose I just couldn't wait to express my love for Clinique! 
3. First person you sub'd on YouTube
Ingrid... My absolute love!

4. First Facebook profile pic
Oh boy... do I ever look like a baby.
5. Do you still talk to your first love
Not on a frequent basis, but if we see each other in passing we stop to talk.

6. First alcoholic drink
I had beer and wine as a minor but legally my first drink in public was a strawberry daiquiri from Wacky Wings.

7. First job
I started working at the public library when I was 15 and stayed for 3 years. 

8. First car
I've never owned a car!

9. First person to text you today
My friend Amanda.

10. First person you thought of this morning
Umm.. I'm not sure, probably my mom as I heard her talking on the phone as I came to.

11. First grade teacher
Mrs. Hollingsworth- wonderful lady.

12. When was your first airplane ride
My Papa owns a two seater plane that I've been getting rides in since I was born but my first time on a commercial airplane was when I was 12 going to Edmonton.

13. Do you still talk to your first best friend
I do!

14. First sleep over
The first one I remember was when I was 6 or 7 and it was for my friend Kaitlynn's birthday party in the first grade.

15. First thing you did this morning
Go pee ha ha ha, TMI?

16. First concert
Hedley back in 2008 <3!
17. First broken bone
I broke my arm at camp when I was 11 or so.

18. First piercing
I got my ears pierced when I was 8- first and only.

19. First foreign country you went to
'Murica.

20. First movie you remember seeing
The Lion King I think!

21. First detention
It wasn't until high school- I got many detentions for too many tardies.

22. First roommate
I've lived at home my whole life thus far, but wait for September!!

23. If you had one wish what would it be
For a peaceful life.

24. First sport you were involved in
Gymnastics when I was 4.

25. First thing you do when you get home
Usually take off my shoes, hangup my keys and put my purse away.

26. First kiss
When I was 4 I used to kiss my best friend Spencer, but my first real kiss was in the 7th grade with a boy named Jesse from my camp.
Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment