Sunday 12 July 2015

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge | July 12, 2015

12. Your Favourite Personality Trait 

Within Myself:

I think my favourite personality trait that I possess is my optimism/celebratory nature. I love celebrating not only my own successes and happiness but other peoples as well. I like that I can almost always be happy for other people instead of getting jealous of their accomplishments or successes. I also like that even when things don't go to plan, I can still keep a positive outlook and keep the mindset that everything will eventually be okay.

Within Others:

My favourite personality trait to see within others is empathy. I try to be conscious of other people's emotions and such, but I have never been able to put myself into other people's shoes. If I haven't experienced something myself then I have no concept of how someone might be feeling during a situation. I really admire empathetic people and hope one day I can possess that personality trait as well.

What is your favourite personality trait that you possess? Is there a personality trait that you wish you possessed or are working on? Let me know!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment