Sunday 20 September 2015

22. Something You Use Everyday | 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

Boy do I miss my family...

I really wanted to avoid saying that my phone is the thing I'm most grateful for that I use every day, but it truly is. I'm so grateful for my phone. It helps to bridge the 10 hour gap between me and my family. I can call them, text them, see what they're up to on social media, and Skype/FaceTime them. I don't think I'd be surviving this experience without being able to have direct access to them through my cellphone. I've used it everyday to communicate with them in one way or another and I'm so unbelievably grateful for this piece of technology.
What is something you use everyday that you're thankful for? Please do let me know! 

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment