Friday 11 September 2015

Autumn Would You Rather | Tag

Hello lovely people! Fall is slowly rolling it's way into the sweltering city of Ottawa and I could NOT be more excited! I really love fall/winter and all the cozy things that come along with it. 
Please note that while I am allergic to fruit and nuts and so can't experience all of these things I didn't want to leave the questions out as I haven't always been allergic and thus do have an opinion!
1. Go apple picking vs. Go on a hay ride
2. Scary vs. Sweet
3. Sweaters vs. Boots
4. Socks vs. Mittens
5. Bonfires vs. Football
6. Trick or treating vs. Watching scary movies
7. Apple pie vs. Pumpkin pie
8. Halloween vs. Thanksgiving
9. Bake pie vs. Bake cookies
10. Rain vs. Fog
11. Black cats vs. Owls
12. Ghosts vs. Wizards
13. Harry Potter vs. Halloweentown
14. Go hiking vs. Sleep in
15. Cinnamon vs. Nutmeg
16. Reading vs. Writing
17. Hot chocolate vs. Tea
18. Live in a cabin in a forest vs. Have it be fall 24/7
19. Candy apples vs. Caramel apples
20. Blankets vs. Pillows
21. Roasted marshmallows vs. Roasted chestnuts
22. Coffee vs. Apple cider
23. Red leaves vs. Orange leaves
24. Braids vs. Bows
25. Scented candles vs. The smell of fresh baked goods
26. Carve pumpkins vs. Make pumpkin pie
27. Pumpkin spice lattes vs. Chai tea lattes
28. Coats vs. Oversized sweaters
29. Beanies vs. Berets
30. Candy corn vs. Peanut butter cups
31. S'mores vs. Apple crisp
32. Jump in a pile of leaves vs. Swing on a tire swing
33. Corn maze vs. Haunted house
34. Bob for apples vs. Visit a pumpkin patch
35. Whipped cream on hot chocolate vs. Marshmallows on hot chocolate
When I saw this would you rather questionnaire on Tumblr I just HAD to do it- and why not turn it into a tag!? I really want to see Rainbow (Rainbow Rose Blossom), Alice (The Velvet Black), and Bethany (Curly and Wordy) do this tag! I hope you all enjoyed reading through these would you rather scenarios. Let me know your favourite things about fall and I wish you all an amazing autumn!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment