Wednesday 3 June 2015

What I'm Wearing Wednesday | June 3, 2015

#OOTD


First of all, please ignore the slippers and the 4th day hair. I'm trying to get my hair to just two washes a week but it's definitely been a long (and greasy) process ha ha ha. Today I'm going for a casual lunch date with my cousin and her 10 month old on a patio restaurant in the down town area of my city and then back to her BRAND NEW HOUSE! I'm so proud of her and her husband for purchasing their first home for them and their baby and doggy!

Anyways, on to the outfit... My jeans will be no surprise as they're my favourite ones from Forever 21. My shirt is a new one I picked up from Wal-Mart for $7. My sunglasses are from Winners. I am obsessed with this outfit, I think it's so cute and springy!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment