Tuesday 9 June 2015

Chatty Tuesdays | June 9, 2015

To My Future Husband... 

1. I promise to love you even when it seems easier to hate you
2. I promise not to hold you back from doing what you love
3. I promise to include you in every major decision
4. I promise to make time for you; us
5. I promise to passionately pursuit you
6. I promise to always be faithful to you
7. I promise to be by your side, in happiness, in times of turmoil, and in prayer
8. I promise to be open and honest with you
9. I promise to encourage you to do all that you dream
10. I promise that I will not run from you, but I will always run into your arms because if you are my husband then you are my home, and I will be yours too. My heart is like an un-made bed, it may be messy but I swear it is a safe place to rest.

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment