Friday 26 June 2015

Food Friday | June 26, 2015

What I Ate...

Breakfast

This goes without saying by now that I had oatmeal for breakfast ha ha ha. I cooked it in 1/4 cup milk and 1/4 cup water then topped it with cinnamon and dark chocolate.

Lunch

For lunch I enjoyed a cup of cooked green beans with some old cheddar and a poached egg. This and a few variations with other veggies has become my go-to lunch as it's delicious, the cheese makes it super rich, it's healthy and the egg provides good protein. Absolutely delicious!

Snack

For my afternoon snack I enjoyed some multi-grain Cheerios with a few dark chocolate chips in 2% milk. It's the perfect afternoon top up!


Dinner

For dinner I was having a huge craving for grilled cheese but I didn't want to have a lot of cheese since I did with lunch. Instead, I used 4 slices of low fat old cheddar cheese, 1 on the vine tomato, 2 slices of low sodium bacon and two slices of Country Harvest 12 grain bread and made a delicious cheese-tomato-bacon sandwich! It was absolutely delicious, really filling and surprisingly only 450 calories!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment