Friday 11 March 2016

What I Eat In A Day: College Edition | Food Friday

Breakfast:
The power went out just as my coffee finished brewing; I must have had some good karma on my side yesterday morning! Unfortunately that meant no hot oatmeal for breakfast. However I did have some greek yogurt mixed with raw oats, raw cacao powder, and cinnamon. I topped it off with a layer of Multigrain Cheerios and cinnamon. Whilst eating I was reading Game of Thrones. I didn't much enjoy the television show, but I'm loving the book so far!

Lunch:
Two fried eggs and a peppermint tea- that's it? Nope... I also had roasted mixed veggies (beans, carrots, and peas) but forgot to take a picture! Bad blogger award goes to me. I seasoned my fried eggs with black pepper, and roasted red pepper flakes. 

Dinner:
Why yes, that is melted cheese you see! For dinner I had a pork chop seasoned with black pepper, rosemary, garlic, and red pepper flakes on top of corn, broccoli, and rice. A little trick I've learned to ensure extremely flavourful rice is to season the water from the very beginning of the cooking process. I love using rosemary and red pepper flakes!

This is a very typical day of eating for me- super simple recipes but still so healthy! What do you eat in a typical day? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading & check back to see what KatieDidd, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment