Saturday 3 October 2015

Post Workout Snacks | Saturday Series: Fit-Spiration 4 of 6

Since last week, I shared my favourite workout apps, I thought this week I'd follow up with my favourite part of working out: the post workout snacks! Haha. Of course I'm joking, but these 2 snacks are really really yummy and protein packed for after a good workout!
The first one I'm gonna share with you is this delicious protein pop! I made mine in 3 layers; every layer had a base of greek yogurt and 2% milk.
Layer 1: oats and cinnamon
Layer 2: multigrain Cheerios
Layer 3: cacao powder and dark chocolate chunks
All I did was mix the 3 layers in separate bowls and then spoon the mixtures into my popsicle container! 
One little pop has only 62 calories, 1.8g of fat, 8.5g of carbs, and 3.3g of protein!
I shared the recipe for these 100 calorie protein breakfast muffins in this baking post a little while back! They're really good after a workout with a dollop of Greek Yogurt and some cinnamon. 
One of these muffins has 100 calories, 5.4g of fat, 12.7g of carbs, and 3.8g of protein.

I hope you guys enjoy these little snacks for after a workout. What's your favourite post workout snack? Do let me know!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment