Tuesday 6 October 2015

Lookbook: Fall 2015 | Fashion

Hey gals! Today I wanted to share with you an Autumn lookbook! I've never done a lookbook before but I do really love fashion in general and I especially enjoy Fall fashion so I thought it would be a good season for my first try! 

I want to say that most of these clothes are NOT new so I can't find links. This is more for fall fashion inspiration rather than a shop the post or haul. I also want to say that my hair is pulled up for every one of these outfits- I would change it if I were actually leaving my apartment but for the sake of the post I wanted to focus just on the clothes.

Constants:
Rings: misc from family members
Watch: Sears
Earrings: People's Jewellers
Glasses: Apple Bottom
Nail Polish: After School Boy Blazer by Essie

Hope you enjoy my outfits!
Outfit 1
Sweater: Boathouse
Skirt: Urban Planet
Tights: H&M
Booties: PayLess
Purse: H&M 
Outfit 2
Top: Dynamite
Black Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Call It Spring
Purse: Sears
Outfit 3
Plaid shirt: TNA
Jeans: American Eagle
White tank: American Eagle
Leather booties: Winners
Sweater: Abercrombie & Fitch
Purse: H&M
 Outfit 4
Dress: H&M
Denim jacket: Dynamite
Tights: H&M
Clutch: Winners
Heeled booties: H&M
 Outfit 5
Top: Urban Planet
White tank: American Eagle
Trousers: Smart Set
Clutch wallet: Urban Planet
Shoes: DLG from Boathouse
Outfit 6
 Sweater: H&M
Trousers: American Eagle
White tank: American Eagle
Backpack: American Eagle
Flats: H&M
 Outfit 7
Top: Aeropostale
Skirt: H&M
Lace pumps: Ardene
Purse: NineWest
Outfit 8
Top: H&M
White tank: American Eagle
Yoga pants: LuluLemon
Socks: Roots
Combat boots: Boat House

I hope you guys enjoyed this Fall lookbook- it's my first one! Let me know which your favourite outfit was & what/who your style inspiration for fall is!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment