Saturday 29 August 2015

Organization & Time Management | Saturday Series: Back To School 3 of 4

I'm naturally quite an organized person but when I get stressed and frazzled my organizational skills tend to fly out the window. During my first year of uni I struggled like crazy with staying on top of assignments. Since I know that I will probably struggle with this again in college I am going to try my hardest to stay as organized as I can be.
I bought this planner from Staples for $16.99 and I think it will help a lot. It's in a week view format which is really good for me as it's not as overwhelming as seeing everything I need to do for an entire month. It's big enough that I can fit everything into it- assignments, projects, readings, and also outside of school things!
Seeing my schedule like this really helps me to stay organized because I can fill in the empty time slots and allocate my time to the things I need to get done. It often times feels like there isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done but seeing my schedule like this (it's so dang barren), I am able to realize that I have more than enough time to be able to accomplish all I need to.

Random Tips to Make College/Uni Life Easier:
1. Meal prep is the best idea!
2. Lay out your clothes the night before
3. Have a set morning and evening routine
4. Get enough sleep & eat good food
5. Reserve some time for yourself to relax 

I hope these tips are helpful for you- they are for me! If you have any other tips leave them in a comment below. Best of luck with back to school!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment