Tuesday 4 August 2015

Minor Changes | Blog Re-Vamp

I can't believe I've posted 100 times on this blog. My goodness, where have the days gone!? I've loved my daily posts for the past 100 days but lately I've been a bit unhappy with my content. I came into this blogging world not knowing where it would lead, not knowing if I would even like it- turns out I really do like it.

I've been quite busy lately with getting ready to go back to college (9 hours away from home) and so I feel like my content has been lacking and I'm just putting things out that I'm not completely happy with. I love to write- I always have- and I want to be able to take the time to sit down and write my authentic thoughts without having to rush. I want my blog to be what my original plan was for it and that is a lifestyle blog/mish-mash of everything- including beauty, fashion, food, and life. 

Due to my lack of time and my desire to put in more effort to my posts I have decided to reduce my number of posts a week to 3 instead of 6. I will post on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday (already got my school timetable so these days are sticking for a while!). My daily themes are out the window! Instead I am just going to blog about anything I want on Tuesdays and Fridays and continue my 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge on Sundays. 
I'm hoping that these changes will help me to focus on quality over quantity and to immerse myself in writing as it is my hobby and passion. I'm also hoping not to lose the few people I do have following this blog over these changes as I do really think this will be a very positive change for me and my blog quality. 

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment