Tuesday 5 January 2016

Liebster Award (3) | Tag

What an absolute honour to be nominated (again) for Leibster award! It's such a nice concept to showcase smaller blogs and help each other grow our blogs. I was nominated this time by Dia who writes one of my favourite blogs- I highly recommend checking her out- thank you for the nomination girl!

Rules:
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the LIEBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too
3. Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.

1. What is the most challenging thing about blogging for you?
Probably finding the time to create content that I'm completely happy with and proud of. I'm very busy being that I'm a college student and my standards are quite high for what I want this blog to be. The lack of time accompanied with my desire for perfection don't really lend themselves to one another haha.

2. How do you deal with stress?
Umm... I don't haha. I'm so awful at dealing with stress that I usually wind up having a bout of anxiety during very stressful situations. Some things I've found that help me are journalling, yoga, and finding something calming to occupy my time like knitting or reading.

3. Did you start blogging for pleasure or money?
Pleasure for sure. I still only do it for pleasure.

4. What is one thing you can't go a day without?
Tea!! I probably have two to three cups of tea everyday! 

5. Is there one person or event you would say contributed the most to who you are today?
My mom for sure. She's such an inspiring and gracious woman and I've always looked up to her so much. She has taught me what it means to be a good mother, wife, and person. I love spending time with her and I cherish every moment we share.

6. Would you rather travel for the rest of your life and never set down permanent roots or would you rather be restricted to only one place the rest of your life?
Definitely one place. I'm very much a home body and the idea of never having permanent roots doesn't appeal to me. I'm a family gal and I definitely want a family of my own one day.

7. If you could only eat one the of food (Italian, Chinese, Mexican..etc) for the rest of your life what would it be?
Italian! Pasta, lasagna, gnocchi, manicotti, cannelloni, chicken parm... I'll weigh a thousand pounds but I stand by Italian haha.

8. is there a website or blog you visit every day? What is it?
Cozy Comfy Home by Lor, Career Girl Daily, MindBodyGreen, and FitSugar are blogs I visit everyday. As far as websites go, definitely Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', Tumblr, ACSIS and Blackboard, and probably a few others that I'm forgetting.

9. Which social media profile has helped grow your blog the most?
Probably Facebook. I've joined a blog sharing Facebook group recently that has helped to grow my audience. That being said I haven't done too much promotion of my blog. If it grows that's amazing but I'd be happy writing it even if no one were reading.

10. What is your ultimate blogging goal?
To keep writing this blog consistently for five years.

My Questions:
1. What is your go-to album or artist to listen to for any mood?
2. What dress style do you tend to prefer- a line, skater, body con etc?
3. Could you survive a tech free 48 hour detox?
4. Over plan or go with the flow?
5. What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream?
6. Who is your favourite author and what is your favourite book by them?
7. What is one goal you have for your blog in twenty sixteen?
8. If you had to wear the same makeup look everyday what would it look like?
9. Favourite way to accessorize?
10. Where in the world would you like to travel to most?

I would like to nominate: 
Kerri from LifeStyleBeautyXLotte from Lotte's Beauty BoxLor from CozyComfyHome, and Ailbhe from TheRedBrunetteLet me know if and when you ladies post so I can check them out!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment