Friday 8 January 2016

A Few Changes & New Adventure | Update

So I've made a few changes here on my blog! I've decided to rename the blog to KatieDidd as well as change my header. This is something I've thought about for quite some time and I've decided that, now that it's a new year, I would take the plunge and rebrand my blog as KatieDidd. What do you think of the new name and header?
I have also made the scary yet exciting decision to start a YouTube channel! I've also been thinking about this for quite some time and this channel is really one of the main driving factors for re-branding this blog; I wanted my channel and blog to go hand in hand but my name wasn't available on YouTube. I'm not sure if YouTube is something I will stick with for the long term, but I'm excited to try my hand at it and see if it's something I will love!

I hope you all will stick by me through this new adventure, and possibly even join me! I would love if you'd check out my YouTube channel as well as give me some feedback about these little blog changes!

Thanks for reading & check back to see what KatieDidd xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment