Wednesday 8 April 2015

What I'm Wearing Wednesday | April 8, 2015

#OOTD

Today probably wasn't the best day for my first what I'm wearing Wednesday as I was wearing some pretty bummy clothes; not the best first impression. Never the less, I didn't want to skip it. So today I went to my 85 year old Opa's house to help him out with his spring cleaning (even though it  is hardly spring here as it was snowing this morning). My outfit was nothing exciting as a result of this because I was thinking more about practicality than I was about fashion. Plus he lives on an island so it's not like anyone would have seen me ha ha. 

The outfit I wore today was a red, navy blue, and yellow plaid shirt that I got from Garage , which is where the white racer back tank top that I wore underneath is from as well. My jeans are probably the most comfortable pair of jeans I have ever owned. They are skinny jeans from American Eagle
This is what it looks like on. It's definitely nothing special but it was comfortable, easy to move in and perfect for cleaning a home on an island. On my feet I wore hand made moccasins that I got from a shop on the local reservation. Unfortunately they do not have a website that I can link, but if you can get your feet in some authentic hand-made moccasins I would highly recommend them! 
Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn.



No comments:

Post a Comment