Thursday 30 April 2015

Random Thought Thursday | April 30, 2015

A Little Change


I realized that even though it feels like I started this blog just yesterday, I am on week four! Since it came to my attention that I was hitting this one month milestone, I decided to look back at my post archive to see which ones are my favourites, which ones I enjoyed writing most, and which ones aren't really up my street.

That being said, throwback Thursdays have consistently been posts that I've loved. I really like what I've posted on those days, but I realized that the lessons have been more important to me than the specific memories. I started this blog as a creative outlet; being out of school I wanted a way that I could express myself and occupy my time in a constructive way. Having only one day in my structure to do something of my complete choosing about anything that pops into my mind was something that really bothered me.

As you could have guessed from the title, I am making a slight change. Instead of throw back Thursdays, I am going to do random thought Thursdays. That doesn't mean I won't ever do throw backs, but I don't like that I pigeon-holed myself to only one truly creative day per week. Random thought Thursdays are going to be a lot like Chatty Tuesdays in that they are both days that I can talk about anything I choose to talk about. I am still going to be keeping Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday as they are (make me up Monday, what I'm wearing Wednesday, food Friday, and my gratitude challenge post on Sundays).

I'm really excited for this fresh change- I feel like I'm already getting so many ideas for new posts! 

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment