Friday 17 April 2015

Food Friday | April 17, 2015

What I Ate Today


Breakfast

This morning (and almost every morning), I started my day off with 1/4 cup oats cooked up in 1/2 cup 2% milk. I topped it with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and some 90% raw cacao nibs. 


Lunch

For lunch I enjoyed two poached eggs on 12 grain toast by country harvest with a glass of 2% milk. 


Afternoon Snack

My afternoon snack was 1 cup of hot cocoa and 2 oatmeal cookies (stay tuned for the recipes to both of these next friday).


Dinner

Chicken burgers and garden salad was on the menu tonight at our house. I enjoyed mine without a bun since we decided to treat ourselves to potato chips (a rarity for me as once I start eating them I just can't stop!). I had another glass of 2% milk to wash this all down.

Today I drank 1.5L of water, which means that I managed to reach (and surpass) my goal of 2L of liquids a day!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment