Wednesday 1 March 2017

Photographs of February.

"Why, what's the matter that you have such a February face, so full of frost, of storm and cloudiness?" -William Shakespeare

Emma.
He laughed so hard when this printed from my Polaroid.
This quote turned my month around.
The photo Josh posted on his Instagram of my birthday.
Duke has started touching noses.
Girls night at Sex Toy Bingo hosted by Spenny. Of course I won haha.
The jacket Josh and I picked for Oakley.
My handsome man.
Valentine's Day dinner date.
Cuddles with Oakley.

February was an amazing month for me (sorry to brag if it wasn't as good for you! Get 'em next month). I think you'll notice in my 10 favourite photos taken in February that it was a month of time spent with Josh and our dogs. There were some bumps in the road, of course, but I feel really at peace with where my life is right now. Excuse the low quality as the majority of these photos were all taken with snapchat and the rest with my Polaroid camera, but I hope you can see the joy in them that I got to feel this month. May March bring you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment