Tuesday 14 March 2017

RealTechniques Sponge First Impression.

"Foundation should unify tone, but it shouldn't take away from the individuality of the skin." -François Nars
I've been wanting to try the beauty blender for ages now but can't bring myself to spend $20+ shipping and handling and taxes just for a sponge! Our local drugstore finally got the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge in stock and I snatched one up!
Upon first glance the sponge was nothing special what so ever. I was so afraid that I had wasted $10.99! Once I wet the sponge it became really soft and bouncy. It felt like a cloud when I was using it to pat my foundation into my skin.
I love the finish of the foundation on my skin from using the sponge! It left a natural look to my skin without any streaks or cakiness. 

Upon first impression I would highly rate this sponge! It blended my foundation beautifully, left a natural finish and provided great coverage. I would recommend this sponge to everyone and anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment