Tuesday 28 March 2017

What's In my Kate Spade Handbag?

"I think playing dress up begins at age five and never truly ends." -Kate Spade
I bought this Kate Spade bag from Winners about a month ago now. It was an absolute bargain at only $129.00! I couldn't resist. 
Now that I've been using this bag a month, it's gotten to the point where it needs a bit of a clear out. I thought while I did this I may as well share what I keep in my handbag!
As you can see, my handbag was in sure need of a clean out. I tend to shove receipts and papers into my bag and forget about them until they're piled up so much I can't seem to ever find what I'm looking for. The bag is a great size. It holds everything I need it to without being a tight squeeze or having tonnes of extra space.
To start: the trash. I've got a couple receipts and an old shopping list. Along side this I have the wrapping from my new Sears points card, last weeks church bulletin and the ticket stubs from the last three shows I went to (Rogue One, Logan, and Beauty and the Beast).
I would consider these items my necessities. I think every girl carries spare tampons in her handbag, if not for herself but to save a friend in need! My EpiPen is obviously a must with my plethora of food allergies. Lastly I always carry hand lotion as my hands tend to get so dry they crack if I'm not quite liberal with the lotion. I usually also have a pen and chapstick but I'm not sure where they've run off to.
I'd consider these items to be miscellaneous. I mean, you never truly know when you'll be in need of a USB stick so I carry one with me at all times. When I get change back from a cash transaction, I typically throw it in the bottom of my purse... whoops!
These items are not exactly necessary but I don't go anywhere without them. Wrigley's Doublemint is my all time favourite gum! I like to carry the Polaroid camera Josh bought me because I never know when I'm going to want to take a photo with it. I'd rather have it with me and not use it than wish I had brought it along. Finally, my sunglasses are a must. I have quite sun-sensitive eyes and I like to have my sunglasses for driving and spontaneous walks.
Lastly I, of course, carry my keys and wallet. I keep my keychain minimal with just my fob, car keys, and house key. Josh bought me this Matt & Nat wallet for my birthday and I'm obsessed with it! It holds everything I need and is absolutely stunning.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what's in my Kate Spade bag. Are there any other handbag necessities you have that I don't? Please do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment