Tuesday 21 February 2017

Hello Twenty-Two

Twenty-one was a big year for me as far as personal growth goes. There were a lot of obstacles that came in my path. I haven't overcome all of them but I'm working on it. I think that I'm the happiest I've been in my life. 

Twenty-one was a lifeboat for me. I felt like I was drowning and twenty-one saved me. I learned so much. I'd like to share some things I learned. So here are twenty-one things I learned while being twenty-one.

1. Sex is not passive, it is very powerful.
2. Family is the most important thing, always. 
3. You are never too old to dance in the rain.
4. If you let people walk over you, they will.
5. Being a woman doesn't mean you can't use power tools.
6. Loving yourself first is most important.
7. Sing loud and sing proud.
8. Never let anyone make you small.
9. Compromise makes everyone happier in the long run.
10. Feeling hurt is better than not feeling at all.
11. A little bit of dark chocolate helps a migraine.
12. Hug more.
13. There is time; don't rush to get where you want to be, trust the process.
14. You will break down and you will build yourself back up.
15. Asking for help is not weak.
16. Crying is not weak.
17. Some people are temporary in your life and that is okay.
18. Being happy is a choice.
19. Take time to pamper yourself; look good, feel good.
20. Never apologize for feeling what you feel and never let anyone invalidate your feelings.
21. Laughing always helps.

I can't wait to see what twenty-two has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment