Wednesday 6 April 2016

One Year and Counting | Blogiversary

April sixth.
One year.
232 Posts.
365 Days.

I can't believe my bored ramblings that started in my bedroom back home has turned into this. I really thought when I started blogging that it would last for a month tops. Yet here I am writing this a full year later.

I'm grateful beyond measure for all of you who have come to join me on this journey. I still get so excited for every new comment and follower- every one still feels like the first! I love the blogging community so much. Everyone is so supportive and I feel like I've met some people through blogging that I would definitely consider to be internet friends. People I mutually follow on Twitter and Instagram; people I genuinely care bout and like. I love scrolling through Bloglovin' and catching up on my favourite blogs!
This blog- my little corner of the internet- is so special to me. It's become more than a hobby. This blog has become a passion of mine. It's also become a time capsule of sorts that I can look back on and be reminded of things I loved and goals I've had and memories I've made. 
This is definitely not the end. I'm very much looking forward to the future of this blog. I think it will be something I stick with for quite a while and I'm excited to see how it grows along with me. 
Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, follows etc. I hope you will all continue to walk through life with me and share our paths through our blogs. 

Thanks for reading & check back to see what KatieDidd, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment