Tuesday 24 May 2016

Disney Kid, Disney Adult! | The Disney Tag


I've been a HUGE fan of Disney for my entire life. As a 90's kid, I grew up watching Disney movies on VHS!
1. Favourite Disney Film?
When I was a kid it was The Lion King, but for the past five or so years it's been Alice in Wonderland. I also LOVED Walt Before Mickey.
2. Favourite Disney character?
Alice- I love her innocence and curiosity. I completely relate to her and her over-active imagination.
3. Favourite Disney Princess?
I really like Snow White and Mulan.
4. Favourite Disney sidekick?
Thumper from Bambi- my goodness he's so loyal and so cute! His little voice... gah <3
5. Favourite Disney song?
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
TO DEFEAT THE HUNS......HUUUUUUH
6. Which Disney character would be your best friend?
I think Belle. Personality wise I think her and I would get a long very well.
7. Who would be your Disney pet?
Flower the Skunk from Bambi!
8. Have you ever been to Disneyland?
No :(
9. Who is your Disney alter ego?
I think probably the Genie from Aladdin. I like to be sarcastic and kind of a trickster.
10. Who is your favourite Disney villain?
Obviously Maleficent! 
11. Do you collect anything Disney wise?
Not consciously. We have all the VHS's in my basement though still. We can't seem to part with them even though we don't have a working VHS player.
12. What Disney film would you star in if you could?
Already made, Sleeping Beauty or The Chronicles of Narnia. Up and coming films, Alice Through the Looking Glass or Beauty and The Beast.
13. How old were you when you watched your first Disney film?
Oh jeez, less than a month.
14. What do you love about Disney?
I grew up with Disney. I like the fairytale side- the magic and the impossibleness of it all. But I also like the realistic side to Disney- every story has a beautiful and relatable message. It's such a feel good thing and I think it's so universal. No matter where you live, what colour skin you have, what language you speak, what religion you are, etc., odds are you've watched and loved a Disney film in your life.
15. Who is your favourite Disney couple?
Good ol' Mickey and Minnie. The original OTP.

What do you love about Disney? Let me know in a comment!

Thanks for reading & check back again to see what KatieDidd, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment