Saturday 14 January 2017

Snaps | Photo Diary

"A polaroid reveals life at the current moment. I'm capturing you in this square."
Taken by: Josh
Since my amazing boyfriend bought me a Polaroid Snap camera for Christmas that smile has seemingly been tattooed on my face! It is absolutely one of the greatest, most thoughtful gifts I have ever received. It's so convenient to carry around and the instant prints are so cute! As a photographer, I'm a huge fan of my DSLR that allows me to take as many photos as I want to get the perfect picture. However, I've enjoyed the challenge of getting a semi-decent picture in a single take.

Here are some of my favourites!
Taken by: me
Taken by: me
Taken by: me
Taken by: me
Taken by: me
Taken by: me
Taken by: Josh
Taken by: Josh
If you have been thinking about getting an instant camera I would recommend this one for sure! I love it so much, and the look of it is os much nicer than the popular FujiFilm Instax. One of the best features (in my opinion) is the SD card slot so all the polaroids you snap get saved in addition to the physical print. If you want to know anything about the Polaroid snap don't hesitate to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment