Thursday 10 November 2016

Her Face for Less | Edit: Anna Saccone

I love watching makeup tutorials on YouTube and using them for inspiration in my own makeup routine. I've decided that I am going to practice a spending ban for the month of November, buying only things I need. The problem with this is that when I watch the makeup looks and see the products they use I tend to want to buy them straight away! For the month of November I've decided to try something new and recreate the makeup looks I love using only drugstore products I already own! 
For the first post in this 'her face for less' series I chose Anna Saccone's newest everyday makeup tutorial. I love this look, I think it's super pretty and simple while still being shimmery and glowing.
I'm pretty sure these are going to be the products I use for the majority of these makeup looks as they are my favourite products from my makeup collection. 
1. Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless in 120 Natural Ivory
2. Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up in 125 Very Fair
3. Powder: NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat in 02 Nude 
4. Bronzer: Revlon Bronzer in 012 Bronzilla
5. Blush: Revlon Powder Blush in 003 Mauvelous 
6. Brows: e.l.f. Gel & Powder Eyebrow Kit in Medium
7. Eyeshadow: Smashbox Full Exposure Palette; S4 inner corner and under brow bone, S5 all over lid, M1 in crease and lower lash line, M7 tight line and 1/3 lower lash line 
8. Eyeliner: NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black (used scotch tape to create precise line)
9. Lips: NYX retractable lip liner in 10 Nude with 06 Nude Pink over top 
10. Mascara: Covergirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof in Very Black 
  I'm really happy with the finished look! I think it's one that I would wear on a regular basis. 

Anna's Products
Benefit Browzings in Medium ($42)
Charlotte Tilbury The Golden Goddess Eyeshadow Palette ($64)
YSL Shocking Eyeliner in Black ($39)
Makeup Forever Waterproof Eye Pencil ($25)
YSL Luxurious Mascara for False Lash Effect ($37)
Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Cocoa ($25)
Mac Lipstick in Blankety ($21)
total: $356

My Products
Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation in 112 ($8)
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 125 Very Fair ($8.50) 
NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat in Nude ($9.50)
Revlon Bronzer in 012 Bronzilla ($9)
Revlon Blush in 003 Mauvelous ($9)
e.l.f Gel & Powder Eyebrow Kit in Medium ($3)
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette ($62)
NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black ($9.50)
NYX Retractable Lip Liner in 10 Nude ($5)
NYX Retractable Lip Liner in 06 Nude Pink ($5)
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume in Very Black ($9)
total: $137.50

Saving $218.50 for this look, I mean I can't complain what so ever! I definitely could have used a L'Oreal or Maybelline nudes palette to make this look even cheaper, but alas I'm still very obsessed with my Smashbox palette haha. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in a comment if there's another look you'd like me to recreate for less!

Thanks for reading & stay beautiful*

No comments:

Post a Comment