Sunday 8 November 2015

29. Your Favourite Memory | 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

It's really hard to pinpoint one single memory within the 20 years I've been alive to call my favourite. After giving this weeks topic much consideration and deep thought, I can narrow it down to basically any time my entire extended family came to our camp. It was always such a joy to spend the day in the lake, have a big potluck barbecue cookout for dinner, and end the night sitting around the bonfire until the wee hours of the morning. The memories I have from camp are ones I will cherish for my entire life. I really hope that one day I can be in a position both financially and time-wise to be able to have a camp to take my own children to. I want them to have those beautiful experiences and memories like I do.
What is your favourite memory? Please do let me know- reminiscing is always so fun and special!

Thanks for reading, xo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment